Thursday, February 28, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


We are heading on down to Sunny Las Vegas to spend the weekend with Brandon's brother's family. We're excited to see Grace, Sarah, and Emma. It's been a year since we've seen them. They stayed here for a few days and we had a lot of fun. It's always nice to have somewhere to stay when you go there. I'm cheap, so other times we've gone (sans kids, well, I guess sometimes with kids) we'll go to Old Vegas (aka craptown). But for $25 a night, how could I not!? Anyway, we're glad to be staying in a beautiful home, no smoking in sight.



I'm just posting this so you won't pester me while I'm gone to post more. ha.

3 comments:

dayna said...

ha ha--i agree on the aka craptown! have fun!

McMommy said...

Hmmm...I wonder who that pestering comment was directed at....

CaraDee said...

Yes, I wonder too....Oh, and it's not just you my dear.