Monday, March 3, 2008

I Love Technology (aka Posting in the Car)

Brandon borrowed a Wireless Aircard from work to use on his laptop. We are driving through St. George now. I am typing on the laptop. I love technology. To borrow from Kip:

Why do you love me?
Why do you need me?
Always and forever...

We met in a chatroom,
now our love can fully bloom...
Sure the world wide web is great,
but you, you make me salivate...

I love technology,
but not as much as you, you see...
But I STILL love technology...
always and forever.

Our love is like a flock of doves,
flying up to heaven above...
a`lways and forever,
always and forever...

Why do you need me?
Why do you love me?
Always and forever...


Yes, that was more like a love song, so I will just change the subject and dedicate this post to Bree. I think it's quite fitting. Also, I was checking my phone messages via internet (Thank you Comcast) and I saw that she called today. I'M NOT HOME YET!!! I'm coming, Nascar!!!

We had a great extra day here today and I will share it all when I get home. Yay Hoover Dam!

4 comments:

McMommy said...

If I see an engagement picture up of you and Bree, I will vomit. (FINE. OK. Maybe I'm a teeny tiny bit JEALOUS.)

Also, I agree....air cards, along with Tivo, have to be one of the best inventions yet.

Wrights said...

How was your weekend? I bet it was nice to get away from the kids. Dan and I need to do that one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Aw - Cara thought of me, while driving down the highway. It's love. Were you looking out of your car window and saying to yourself, "Wow. I wish Bree were in the back seat, singing Backstreet Boys with me." That's what I do when I'm driving without you.

McMommy - Don't be McJealous. We were an item before you came along. You're welcome to join and we can be a threesome. The 3 Blogmckteers, or something like that.

Cara, you must call me today. I'm home all day. I will say it's because I'm waiting on your call, but really it's because there is 10 cm of ice pellets on the grown and Toronto is at a stand still. Awesome.

CaraDee said...

I love Tivo more than life itself.