Monday, April 28, 2008

Here I am...Rock you like a hurricane

Okay, so I've been super busy. We had Spring Break and compound that with Brandon rearranging and upgrading my daily computer. I mean, I now know what it feels like to be a regular mom, not some slave to blogs. Yay? So I am using a laptop for now, (which I hate). I have this one post below because the pictures were saved here earlier. As for future posts, I'm trying to get my "real live daily driver" of a computer ready so I can be back in full force. Or I could sit in front of the TV, where Brandon has taken our normal computer and made it into an HD Tivo for us. And while I'm not complaining about that, I just need some normalcy. So until that day, bear with me. I'm sorry. And some day soon, I'll be back to the snarky comments.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Oh the pain!! I hate it when we have computer problems. Hope you're up and running again soon. Loved the contents in your purse! It's amazing the things you can find stuffed in there.

McMommy said...

I feel like you were secretly talking to me when you wrote about "snarky comments".

Miss you.

And your snarky comments.

Sally said...

I want to know (in Troy's behalf) how you hook up your computer to make a HD Tivo. this info must be shared.