Friday, April 4, 2008

What's More Exciting Than Lint?

I had washed a bunch of blankets; throw blankets, quilts, crap blankets....and after pulling the load out of the dryer that had this red throw in it, I found this in the lint trap.


And remember, this is only from one load. Here I demonstrate just how thick it is.

This is joyous to my soul. I LOVE thick dryer lint! It only comes about once in a great while, but I do treasure those moments. And now I'm required to fold all these blankets instead of put them around my freezing body.

7 comments:

McMommy said...

I totally share in your love of thick dryer lint. The way it peels off in just one big thick hunk...I love it! There's nothing worse than limp, scraggly lint.

p.s. Nice nails

Ashley said...

Ohh.. DITTO even about the nice nails.

The Roaming Southerner said...

same here, I hate scraggly lint too...I also like it if hubs forgets to take out the lint one time (gasp, I know) and you get a thick one with two different colored sides...

I didn't know that this was a spoken love that the world would accept. Thank you for bringing it to the open.

Omgirl said...

Thick dryer lint. Ah. I agree, I like it when it's got several layers in it.

brandi (and tim) said...

That's a pretty gross looking slab of lint you've got there. Every time I pull the lint out of the dryer I'm reminded of this show I saw many years ago about a woman who would collect different colors of dryer lint and sculpt them into these huge masterpieces. I think it was on "Ripley's Believe It Or Not." Weird stuff.

~b

Christine said...

I'm so glad you documented your lint. ;) You must be running out of things to blog about....or the cold is just getting to you. j/k

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]VzleR[/url] - xPIqLlgkXxRfyV - http://hhmgziigpu.com